Saturday, September 25, 2010

FOORRRREEEEVVVVVEERRRRR.

Well, I'm getting another tattoo. I've done a ton of research, thought about it, talked about it, and decided on it. It's happening. It's going to be on my ribs, yes, it's going to hurt, and yes, it's going to be meaningful. I'm just not exactly sure how I should handle the healing process. I don't want to ruin the tattoo by wearing a bra too soon so it won't heal properly. Obviously, I have to wear SOMETHING for the week or so it will take to heal so I'm trying to figure out some options! I know, this is a random "dilemma" to have...I'm also a little bit more nervous for this one than I was for my first one. This will be a wayyy more sensitive area to get tattoed and I'm a little anxious. Also, my first tattoo was kind of a "given". It was pretty obvious that it was my perfect first tattoo and it's so sentimental that I would never ever regret it. This one is more out of my own head and that leaves more room for doubts and regret. It is very meaningful to me and has been for awhile, but then again, I also thought Dave Matthews Band was meaningful and what I wanted! Ha! Thank god I grew out of THAT phase or else I may have a fire dancer or something random permanently inked on my body! Anyway, I just felt the need to share my thoughts, as they're swirling around my head. I'm getting excited to do this! Mom, Dad, you just wait, by the time you get out here for christmas, I'll show it to you!! Heading to Denver this Tuesday...maybe I should just bit the bullet and do it then....Deep Thoughts, by Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment