Thursday, March 18, 2010

America's Next Top Model!



Do you see this skinny bitch?? This is my BABY SISTER!! I'm so proud of her!!! (and so jealous I could throw up!) Where did I go wrong?? How am I barely 5'5 and slightly overweight? Damn her. ;) Just kidding, I've been showing everyone in my office (sorry ames!) I guess if I was better at working out and didn't like mac-n-cheese so much I, potentially, could have been a skinny bitch too. ( a short one) Amy is in 8 runway shows for Charleston Fashion Week. 8!!! She got approached today by a casting agent for Ford Models so her and my mom are meeting with him after the 2shows she's in this evening!!! So exciting! She's probably soo nervous, I would poop my pants, but thats a blog for another day! Anyway, we are all waiting anxiously with our fingers crossed for tonight! p.s. LOVE THE SUIT!! Now I gotta go hit the elliptical! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment