Friday, March 12, 2010

King Me!



Wow. There are no words to describe this. Actually, I lie, there are. I'm just trying to find them. Why? Do you like checkers? Chess? I can understand when people "really like" certain things. I like rainbows, and unicorns, and trees....BUT i do not look like some sort of fantasy world! (only sometimes). ;) I also happen to like tattoos. (katie we still need to get one together...) maybe not on our faces...and whats with the blue ear? Where do you wear this getup? besides EVERYWHERE SINCE YOU TATTOED IT ON YOUR WHOLE BODY? Do you scare little children walking down the street? Do people throw chess pieces at you? A little checkerboard can be considered a bit steezy...THIS does not qualify. You have gone above and beyond. I...I..I'm just baffled. I have nothing else. Checkmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment