Thursday, March 18, 2010

bleh



This is me. Or rather, was me yesterday. I have no idea why i feel this way, where i developed these "allergies" and when they started. Actually, they have been slowly getting worse and worse since I started doing summers in CO. My eyes hurt so bad yesterday that I couldnt even bring myself to get online or stare at a computer screen for more than a minute. To those who have known me my whole life, I have NEVER had an allergy to ANYTHING!! Being in Ohio, that is a big deal, people say the allergens in Ohio are AWFUL. I wouldn't know about that, apparently I'm only allergic to Colorado. What makes it even sadder is the fact that if I travel back to Ohio, my allergies clear up within half a day of being there...FRUSTERATED!! I was never a sick kid, ever! I feel like living in Colorado, my immune system has decided to take a vaca. Ryan and I are supposed to get engagement photos taken in early april...HOW in the hell am I going to look decent in a damn photo when I already look like this bee in MARCH!! This sucks. Gotta go blow my nose...

No comments:

Post a Comment