Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MY MONDAY

IM BAAAACK!! Today is my monday and it's been pretty hard to stay at work all day long. I just had my weekend, which was fantastic, by the way. I feel like I haven't been online in a week but it's only been 3 days. Thats pretty pathetic! So, there happen to be 3 of us working today in the same office. 2 desks, 2 desk chairs...luckily, i have one of them but the excess of people here is why I may not make the whole day. I don't really HAVE to be here. My co-workers can handle the lack of a ringing phone on their own. I think i'm going home. I'm actually not feeling all that well anyway so I was going to go take a nap (that's a rarity for me). Then i decided to join the gym because I thought i'd swim some laps. Well, thats not happening since my "available balance" on my bank account currently reads $0.00. That's not good. The gym is $50, my bed is free...hmmmmm.
Anyway, we had an accident happen on the interstate monday morning. Glenwood canyon, which is 40 minutes from my house, had some boulders come crashing down on the highway and DESTROYED IT! Luckily, it was after midnight and no one was hit driving through but these boulders fell from like, 300 feet up or something. The canyon walls go up thousands! They wrecked the bridge that goes through the bottom of the canyon and one of the boulders weighed 66 tons!! It was the size of a semi-truck! The whole canyon is closed, possibly for weeks!! Thats I-70!! The only way in or out really! I'll see if i can attach a photo!! pretty sketchy stuff!!
K, I'm off to my free bed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment